Lemon Chicken Rosemary Soup
What's that? Another soup recipe? Just givin the people what they want!
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil (ok or coconut oil, you health nuts)
- 1 C of diced carrot (as in, you have to dice the carrots)
- 1 Yellow onion chopped finely
- 1 C diced celery (see: carrot)
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- 2 Chicken breasts
- 1 Lemon - juiced
- 8 Cups of chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 fatty fat bayleaf
- S+P to the maximum
- 3 Sprigs of rosemary
Puttin it together:
- Heat a pot over medium-high heat.
- Add olive oil, carrots, celery, onion, and garlic. Saute for 5-7 minutes. Season with 1 tsp. salt and 1/2 tsp pepper.
- Add the chicken broth. Rinse the chicken breasts and add them into the soup.
- Turn up the hizzle and bring it to a boil, then simma down.
- Stir in the crushed red pepper and the lemon juice and the rosemary sprigs + bay leaf.
- Cover and cook for about 20-30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked.
- Take those juicy breasts out and shred with a fork and put em back in with their friends.
- Remove the bay leaf.
- You can try to remove the rosemary, but it's probably all fallen off in the soup which is fine because it's super delicious so just find the stem so your husband doesn't choke on it.
- EAT IT UP.